I really do believe 2010 went by faster than any year
I've yet experienced in my life!
I've yet experienced in my life!
I am hoping that is because we were BUSY doing GOOD things!
As the year comes to a close...here is ourTop 10 list for 2010
(In no particular order!)
1. A Pack Trip to the Uintahs for the boys
2. Celebrating Grandpa & Grandma's
50th Wedding Anniversary
(Grandma's Sparkly Golden Toes!)
3. Kaycee & Reed making Student Council
4. Watching Janey & Abbie DANCE!
5. Trips to the CABIN
6. The TREK
7. Watching Coleman steal home
8. Kaycee's Sweet Sixteen!
9. 6th Grade & Freshman FOOTBALL
10. Christmas EVE!
It's hard to stop at 10...once we get thinking, there really are a lot of great things that go on in a year! Of course, there are plenty of NOT so great things as well! I hope we can focus on the good and keep it going, and take the not so good and make it better!
Here's to 2011...
I hope you go a little slower!
1 comment:
By cabin I am assuming you mean your cabin and my cabin! Love those matching jammies for your girls--you sew sa good and sa fine my friend!!
Post a Comment