
Abbie and Janey were feeling bad that they had "nothing to do" so Jug invited them on a horse ride.

Upon hearing this new option, Kaycee quickly declined all other offers and saddled up with them!

It was nothing elaborate, just a little ride up on good old West Mountain!

But, for a Friday night "triple" daddy-daughter date, it worked out great and everyone had a blast!

P.S. This guy here Kaycee, is better than any you would have found at the Jr. High Dance! :)
8 comments:
Some of the best times this summer, for me, came on the back of a horse with my family... Enjoy the good times - they don't last long!
Love the pictures! Looks like alot of fun and building memorizes. I think that this was one of the reason you live out on West Mountain. This date was much better than any dance!!!
how fun! i want a horse. :) you jacklins are always up to something fun!
xo
Isn't it great while the girls will still choose their dad and a horse over a bunch of stinky boys!! Our girls our deprived as they have no horses, however their dad does put the middle seats down in the car, they sit in the very back while he drives and he pretends like they are Hannah Montana and he is their limo driver. The next best thing to a horse ride, right?
When I went to the Jr. High dances, the girls sat on one side of the gym hopefully looking at the boys on the other side (who were having much more fun climbing the rope than dancing with us!) You definitely made the right choice, Kaycee! BTW, when did you get so big and cute?
Neat pictures and a fun triple date with Dad. Way to go girls.
Grandma Flinders
Looks like a night to remember! Next time I have "nothing to do" I am calling your house. Your last minute options sound much better than ours. Kaycee some time I will share my ONE and ONLY Jr. High Dance experience and that should cure you of any desires to go to one. (Those should not be held in daylight or any light for that matter.) So, Jug start making plans for her, you should be having many more date nights with your sweet girls.
p.s. if I were you I'd make sure Reed really went to the owls game and didn't sneak in some time at the Jr. High Dance himself. He loves that kind of stuff you know :)
Fun night!! So sad, our pets aren't big enough to ride!!
meeeee - ooww! splat. just kidding.
Post a Comment