"For some must PUSH,
and some must PULL..."

we all learned this lesson while we were on the trek for our
Stake Youth Conference!

We visited Martin's Cove, the Sweetwater River,
and Rock Creek Hollow

Elder & Sister Nickel are serving a mission in
Martin's Cove this summer...

it was fun to see them!

The kids having some FUN along the way!!

Jug and I were Ma & Pa to 12 kids we LOVE!

Kaycee with President & Sister Workman at one of the graves at Rock Creek Hollow.
This was my favorite site of all...such a sweet spirit there.

It was a great opportunity to take some time and really think about all that the Saints had to sacrifice. We learned that the pioneers were asked to do
HARD things...and they did them!
Hopefully, when we are asked to do
HARD things...we can be strong, courageous and faithful like them!

"Family Awesome!"
Kira, Kaylynn, Jane, Shelley, Kaycee, Kaitlyne, Cassidy, Kate, James,
Trent, Reed, Jug, Brian, Tommy, Zach & Burke
3 comments:
I only have 3 words for ya......YARDS AND YARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great wasn't it? So glad we went, so glad it's over, so glad I don't have to wear that many clothes on a regular basis!!!!! It really was a great experience!!!!
These are great pictures and I'm glad there were so many smiles in them. Family Awesome! What a great name.
Jug and Shelley thanks for being the special Pa and Ma to Brian. He had a great time and had some great expericences that he will always remember. I know that you guys were a big part of that. Thanks again you guys are AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment