
Valentines Day...what a great holiday! Especially for girls! I love the flowers Jug brings me every year!


I love the sweet notes from my kids...and we even have a pretty good time making all the class valentines! No boxes this year for us though...lucky us!

And I LOVE the tradition Jug has of bringing home all of his girls flowers too! Valentines is a sweet holiday...maybe it should come twice a year!
8 comments:
Cute pictures! What a great tradition. Keep it up Jug!
That's great. Jug is very nice. He's blessed to have so many women in his life.
Those are such sweet pictures!!! Lucky girls and Lucky dad . . .
what a cute dad! also cute: the valentines i received from my awesome cousins. thanks for thinking of me!
xo
How did you get away with not having to make valentine boxes? I love your family traditions, You're a Sweet family.
Sweet Sweet Sweet! Jug is the man. Cute photos!!
That is a fun Valentine tradition for your girls. I love the pictures... especially the one of you and Jug....it's really cute of you.
Very sweet photos. Jug knows how to keep the girls happy, that's for sure and it's a great tradition.
Mom Flinders
Post a Comment