Saturday, August 23, 2008

Princess Academy Graduates!

Miss Payson, Chelsea Cooper, lives in our ward. She hosted a "Princess Academy" for the girls in our community as a Fund Raiser to help with her expenses for the Miss Utah Pageant.

The girls were able to participate in a variety of "princess" activities, including a mini manicure,

a horse & carriage ride (Reed and his friend Burke were the assistants for this...look at them being perfect little gentlemen!),
and...they even got to have a visit with "THE" Fairy GodMother! They also enjoyed a yummy princess luncheon and a cute little program. I had a good time as a "hostess" at the event.
It was a fun day for all of us! Good Luck Chelsea...we think you are great!

8 comments:

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

What a fun time I am sure all had. I can only imagine Janey ate it ALL up

Heather said...

This does look very cute. I wish we had come. I didn't really know about it until it was too late. Oh well....your girls look like they had a blast. I love the look on Reed's face as he helps the girls out of the carriage. So great!!!

deerhollow said...

They will remember this for a long time!! So sweet!!

Emily said...

A dream come true for every little and big girl out there! What a sweet day for all of you. Sounds like she got some tips from you and your birthday parties, they are the best!

atki family said...

I think that we are looking at the future Miss Paysons!!It was a fun day I was glad to help with the "Priness Academy" I think that you are all three beautiful Prcinesses. Great Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. It looked like it was a dream come true event for those little ones. What a neat idea. -A

Shelly Beth said...

Very beautiful princesses! What a magical experience.

Neil J said...

What a fun day for the Payson Princesses. Very cute photos and the memory will be long lasting.
Grandma